5-13 years of age
Kids are split up into smaller groups by age with 1 counselor per group. Group ratios are 12:1 for the younger kids and up to 15:1 for the older kids.
8:30am – 4:30pm
*Extended hours available at no extra charge (7am – 6pm)
- GaGa Pit
- Flag Football
- Whiffle Ball
- Tag games
- Relay races
- and more!
We have over 100 different games on a rotating schedule.
- $49 per day
- Sibling discount $3 per day
- Pay for the week, get Friday free!
Make a splash this summer on our new water slide!
Our new water slide is open for camp this summer. The water slide is one of the many activities that make Off the Wall Sports the place to be for camp this summer. Sign up for a day of camp and beat the heat!
Our campers are going gaga for GaGa Ball!
What do you get when you play Dodgeball in an enclosed pit? You get Gaga Ball! Gaga ball is a fast-paced game that combines dodging, jumping, running, and striking a soft ball played until just one person is left standing in the pit.
Why Gaga Ball?
Why not?! Gaga ball is an intense, yet fun filled activity that keeps kids moving and having fun! Other benefits of Gaga ball are:
- Gaga ball helps improve physical strength skills and abilities
- It is great for kids (and adults) of all ages
- This game instills strategic thinking and decision making skills
- This is an easy game to learn and play
- It promotes agility and physical activity in kids
- It keeps the children interested and involved, helping them to grow focus and concentration
- The game helps develop dexterity and hand eye coordination in kids