5-13 Years Old
Kids are split up into smaller groups by age with 1 counselor per group. Group ratios are 12:1 for the younger kids and up to 15:1 for the older kids.
8:30am – 4:30pm
*Extended hours available at no extra charge (7am – 6pm)
- GaGa Pit
- Bounce Houses
- Flag Football
- Whiffle Ball
- Tag games
- Relay races
- and more!
We have over 100 different games on a rotating schedule.
- $49 per day
- Sibling discount $3 per day
- Pay for the week, get Friday free!
All Summer Camp registrations must be made and paid in advance. Refunds must be requested prior to camp registration date(s). Missed days will
not be refunded.
Bounce off the walls at our house!
A new addition to Summer Camp, our indoor bounce houses are a huge hit with kids of all ages, as they have a blast running, jumping and sliding their way to fun!
Make a splash this Summer on our water slide!
Our water slide is back this Summer! The water slide is one of the many activities that keep kids coming back for more. Beat the heat at Off The Wall Summer Camps!
Our campers are going gaga for GaGa Ball!
What do you get when you play Dodgeball in an enclosed pit? You get Gaga Ball! Gaga ball is a fast-paced game that combines dodging, jumping, running, and striking a soft ball played until just one person is left standing in the pit.
Why Gaga Ball?
Why not?! Gaga ball is an intense, yet fun filled activity that keeps kids moving and having fun! Other benefits of Gaga ball are:
- Gaga ball helps improve physical strength skills and abilities
- It is great for kids (and adults) of all ages
- This game instills strategic thinking and decision making skills
- This is an easy game to learn and play
- It promotes agility and physical activity in kids
- It keeps the children interested and involved, helping them to grow focus and concentration
- The game helps develop dexterity and hand eye coordination in kids